High bidder is required to put down a non-refundable earnest money deposit of $5000.00 due at signing of offer to purchase offer. No contingencies. Buyer fee added to final bid price.
Sold with seller confirmation. Seller has right to accept or reject any and all bids.
Inspections must be preformed prior to auction close.
Closing: Close on properties within 45 days of auction closing. Call if you need a few days more to close.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
ONLINE AUCTION: Sold " AS IS". Buyer understands that all items remaining in the building as of the day of sale will stay in the building for buyer’s removal. Buyer fee is 10% of bid price. No contingency on the contract of sale is allowed due to open bidding via the online auction. Home Must Be Sold. High Bid + 10% buyer fee = purchase price. The property is sold free and clear to the buyer the day of closing.
Auction Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BIDDING.
Seller will provide clear title to any real estate sale and pay customary closing costs to complete the transaction. Some fee may be charged to buyer for recording the deed and closing the deal.
The property is being sold "AS-IS" condition. Please make an appointment to view by calling 920-787-5549 and ask for Heather. PLEASE INSPECT PROPERTY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND TO YOUR BID and the following terms apply to your bid. High Bidder will be obligated to sign an offer to purchase within 24 hours of end of auction. ***Non-refundable earnest money of $5,000.00 must be paid with the signing of the offer to purchase. Earnest money must be made payable to W Yoder Auction Trust Account. Credit cards not accepted for earnest money. Please call Heather at 920-787-5549 with any questions. You are legally bound to complete this transaction if bidding on this property per buyer agreement when registering. Earnest money will pay the auction firm first before going to any other party in the transaction. The offer to purchase with no contingencies to be signed by buyer within 24 hours after the close of the auction.
NOTICE: 10% BUYER FEE WILL BE added to final bid to determine the purchase price! If bidding in the final 2 minutes of this sale the timer will add an additional 2 minutes. This will keep occurring if any bids are entered in the final minute as well. ***** Seller has the right to accept or reject any or all offers. Please refresh your browser to keep updated on current bid.
** All other personal property which remains in the home as of the day of closing shall transfer with the property at no extra cost to buyer and no value given to items.
Any technical issues will be handled by the Auction firm as they see fit and may extend bidding on all items. (If you have a problem bidding, please call 920-787-5549 and ask for Heather or Wayne.)
Auction end times: Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified times. Online Auctions also have an auto extend feature. When a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of bidding the auction bidding will automatically be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid was placed. ie: If an auction is scheduled to close at noon, receives a bid at 11:59 the close time will automatically extend two minutes. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 2-minute time frame. Call our office and ask for Heather at 920-787-5549 with any questions before the auction closes.
Online Real Estate Auctions:
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* No implied or express warranties.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* W Yoder Auction reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion. Employees of W Yoder Auction may bid on items on this auction per contract with seller, and pay all standard buyer fees for personal property or Real Estate Auctions.
* Buyer's premium of 10% will be charged.
*Any and all bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
* In the event of failure of the online bidding system or other technical failure, we reserve the right to cancel, extend and/or reopen the auction.
The bidder contract entered into between the bidder whose name is registered to this account and W Yoder Auction. Bidder and auctioneers agree that the terms listed below shall govern this auction.
1. Full payment shall be made before any items leave the premises.
2. Terms of auction: The auctioneer/auction firm has the right to reject any and all bids. The auctioneers/auction firm further has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer, the seller, or on their behalf. Auctioneer/auction firm reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, or withdraw any lot or lots from the auction. Payment for purchases must be made according to terms of each particular auction. A Buyers fee will be added to bid price to arrive at the sale price. Any sales tax would be figured on this final sale price. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax Laws. Bidder agrees not to stop or change payment and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of Payment.
3. NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items in this auction are believed to be correct. Never the less, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner, its Officers, Agents or Employees of auctions concerning any item shall be constructed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. I, the buyer, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
4. SETTLEMENT: Must be made at the conclusion of the auction. Nothing is to be removed until settled for. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of purchase, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. Owner and Auctioneers agree that merchandise may remain on the auction premises for a period of time following the auction. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises will be announced by Auctioneer.
5. RESALE: Auctioneers reserve the right to resell any property not paid for in full. The Buyer shall be responsible to Auctioneers for any expenses of resale and collection and damages resulting from the resale.
6. INJURY & DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers, Owners, its Officers, or Employees harmless for any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. By signing/clicking/agreeing/entering this auction you give W Yoder Auction permission to add your name to their mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time. You also agree to all the terms above.
Coloma, Wisconsin 54930
If you have issues registering to bid on our website, please call 920-787-5549 for assistance.
Location: 260 W North St., Coloma, WI 54930
Date & Time: Tuesday, January 30th at 6pm CST
OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, JANURAY 25TH 5-6PM